You are here
Closers is an episodic MMORPG with action combat, featuring the anime-inspired visual style.
- The plot, divided into different stages
- The dynamic and immersive battle system, based on skill combinations
- A wide range of different heroes to play
- Many social-based activities
The universe and plot of the Closers are quite unusual: the events are revolving in the capital of Korea, Seoul, in 2020. According to the plot of the game, the world was damaged by the opening of the sinister portal. Hordes of dangerous and mystic monsters began to get out of the portal to conquer the Earth. At the same time, several people were influenced by this colossal power; this accident awakened the unique abilities of portal closers. They gathered up into united organization, but they’re still divided into different teams. The plotline of each group is described through the gameplay, in the form of quests.
The game provides players with an opportunity to choose one of the playable characters with unique background and skills. Their appearance features can’t be customized, but there is an opportunity to change more than fifteen slots for cosmetic items. Each hero has unique gameplay, with customizable abilities. It’s one of the significant features of Closers: the combat system is based on the performance of sophisticated skill combos. The player’s goal is to perfectly use the skills in time and change the playstyle depending on the situation. All of the abilities have colourful animations, which makes the battles more dynamic.
Moreover, Closers have a vast amount of different side activities. You can own a house and grow plants on the farm; also, there is an opportunity to obtain a pet, which will support you in combat if you want to test your abilities in a tournament by participating in battles on PvP arena.
The Black Lambs Team:
- Seha — the damage-dealer hero that specializes in ranged combat. His favourite weapon is a heavy gunblade.
- Sylvi — a ranged damage-dealer, with unique telekinetic skills. She’s an orphan because the demons killed her parents; now her goal is to take a redemption for it. This girl was one of the best students in her class, and now she’s a leader of the Black Lambs.
- Yuri — an agile mid-ranged hero. She uses the gun and katana, which makes her a mid-ranged hybrid class.
- J — a melee warrior, who specialize in damage-dealing and martial arts. He was seriously injured in the Dimension War.
- Misteltein — a mid-ranged hero with severe damage. He uses the lance as a primary weapon.
The Wolf Dogs Team:
- Nata — an expressive hero with a hot temper. He loves fighting, so that he often acts recklessly, rushing to fight hordes of enemies alone.
- Levia — one of the dimensional demons, who became friendly to humans. She’s a temporary member of the team.
- Harpy — an expert of close combat. She’s one of the most powerful heroes of this team and the whole Union.
- Tina — a fighting robot. It’s specialized on long-ranged physical attacks. Also, this hero can summon powerful weapons.
- Violet — a physically powerful hero, who can wield a colossal greatsword as her weapon of choice.
The Wildhüter Team:
- Wolfgang — a summoner hero with one of the most balanced abilities.
- Luna — both talented, supportive hero and powerful tank with severe damage. She can use the shield as a weapon.
- Soma — a hero who uses a tonfa as her weapon. She focuses on quick physical attacks.
- Bai — a unique hero who uses ice blade. She’s a talented cryomancer.
- Seth — a user of deadly claws, who escaped from the laboratory.
The Rattus Team:
- Mirae — a mystic hero who uses a giant scythe as her weapon. She survived in many catastrophes and lost all she knew, what caused a huge wound on her soul.
- Chulsoo — a character who has not yet been added to the game.
Closers System Requirements
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: Geforce 7600
- CPU: Intel/AMD Dual Core
- File Size: 5 GB
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: Geforce 8000
- CPU: Intel Core i3
- File Size: 5 GB
- OS: Windows 7