You are here
Dauntless is a free-to-play action RPG for PC and console, developed by Phoenix Labs and distributed by Epic Games Store.
- Open World System
- Flexible craft system
- Co-op mode
- Unusual bosses
In this game, you become a slayer who protects humanity from fierce evil monsters. After the cataclysmic event, humanity survives in a harsh yet majestic world of floating islands. Ferocious beasts are known as Behemoths, now stalk the earthlings. You are a Slayer, an elite warrior who risks life and limb hunting the Behemoths. On your journey, you will forge an extraordinary arsenal of weapons and gear to overcome formidable challenges threatening our survival.
The gameplay of Dauntless based on fighting against big monsters called behemoths. All you need is to find other players and make the team with them.
First of all, you have to create a hero. Dauntless has excellent character customization. You can create a hunter with absolutely any type of appearance. Dyes, cells, and "transmog" stones help to customize your character.
You can craft armor, weapons, and other stuff from items you get for beating bosses. The bigger and stronger behemoth, the better loot you will get, and the better ammunition you can create.
Moreover, there are different kinds of behemoths you need to fight. Every boss is unique and presents its own set of challenges. You need to have the right combination of skills, gear, and tactics to survive in the Shattered Isles.
You will never get bored with the world of Dauntless. The game updates every season, so be ready for new adventures every day. Explore a vast, ever-changing frontier, brimming with verdant flora and unique wildlife where uncharted adventure awaits. Find your way to smash giant monsters and become the best slayer of the earth!
There are no classes of characters in Dauntless, but it has a lot of types of weapons like:
- Aether-Strikers. This weapon empowered by aether that you need to wear on your fists. Make combos to activate mantras, which can buff your teammates and destroy enemies.
- Repeaters. A full-ranged weapon.
- War Pike. A gradual build with a big payoff from it.
- Hammer. A destroying union of bat and mortar. Use the maul to break bones and scales of monsters, then finish them off with a blast from the cannon. You can even use explosions to dodge.
- Axe. A heavy hitter for the tactical slayer. Channel your hits into building up a meter, then unleash to trigger a special attack. Stack it up to three times to increase damage.
- Chain Blades. Very fast-hitting dual blades with S plus mobility. You can use them to slash from a long distance or pull closer for an up-close assault.
- Sword. A perfect weapon for the smooth start of the game. Slash and slice your enemies to build your meter, then let loose with a burst of speed.
Dauntless System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card : GeForce 660Ti
- CPU: IntelCore i5 SandyBridge
- File Size: 15 GB
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970
- CPU: Intel Core i7 Haswell
- File Size: 15 GB
- OS: Windows 10