You are here
Diablo 4 Review
Diablo 4 is an action RPG by Blizzard Entertainment.
- Return of the cruel and dark roots of the Diablo series
- Day / Night and Weather Change Mode
- A new interpretation of Diablo's traditional game classes
- Terrifyingly beautiful visual style
Diablo 4 Gameplay
After the failure of Diablo 3 among fans of the series, developers from Blizzard decided to return to the brutal style of dark fantasy, traditional for the game.
From the time of the first and second parts of the game, the technologies have stepped far forward. Thanks to this, the creators of Diablo were able to give the game a second wind: cinematic and gameplay video look both attractive and disgusting. Now the game looks so realistic and scary, that impressionable players will most likely refuse to play it. The game has an atmosphere of hopelessness and danger, just like in catacombs and caves of the Tristram, which players faced for the first time getting acquainted with the Diablo series back in 1996.
The main plot of the game revolves around the revival of Lilith, the daughter of an older Prime Evil named Mephisto. Once she conquered Inarius and created the Sanctuary with him, populating this new world with their children - the Nephalem. She lost her mind and turned into a monster when her supporters renounced her ideas and decided to kill the Nephalem. She was again overthrown until the events of Diablo 4.
In the fourth part, there will be a fully open world. It will be delimited with five different regions. There will be the deserts of Kehjistan, wild forests of Scosglen, the Dry Steppes, the rocky Fractured Peaks and the swamps of Hawezar.
Diablo 4 Classes
At the moment, the game has confirmed only three classes of characters: the legendary Barbarian and Sorceress, fighting evil
in the game from the very first part, and Druid, which first appeared in the second part. The rest of the set of classes is still unknown. Seven candidates on this role participated in other series of the game. Among them: Amazon, Necromancer, Paladin, Monk, Witch Doctor, Bard or Demon Hunter. It is also possible that Blizzard will decide to create a brand new class or several of them.
- The Barbarian is a brutal warrior that prefers powerful skills. There will be an opportunity to haul around four different weapons and switch between them dynamically.
- The Druid is a master of changing forms. It can shapeshift into a Werebear or Werewolf. Druids use the magic of the elements to cast their spells.
- The Sorceress is an adept of elemental magic that able to control enemies and furiously destroy them.