You are here
Dota Underlords Review
Dota Underlords is a new cross-platform multiplayer strategy game from famous creators of command team strategy Dota 2 by Valve co.
- Cross-platform gameplay
- Many well-known characters
- Every game is unique
- Constant updates
Dota Underlords Gameplay
The gameplay of Dota Underlords easy to understand and looks like chess on the first look, but it much dynamically than usual chess. The essence of the game Dota Underlords is collecting a strong combination of heroes. You need to choose the heroes of one (or several) races so that you receive a bonus race. At the start of the game, you can see eight by eight fields where your heroes should stand. It is nothing new in the game in the plan of charters; you still can see well-known old characters from Dota 2 like Axe, Drow Ranger, Tusk, etc. You need to create your strategy by using every character in the pool.
At the start, you need to choose one of 5 random characters to play. You will need to think a lot about your tactic to protect yourself; also, you should think about economic because, after the first round, you will need to buy new characters.
Every character in the game has an individual and unique skills which one he is using in every fight. But also there are some items for the characters, but in Dota Underlorlds, unlike Dota 2, one person can have only one item in their inventory. Items vary in rarity to level 5. Level 5 reserved for the best things in the game. Items have many effects from increased movement speed to enhancing specific alliances with new abilities and everything in between. Choose wisely which character you give item; it is essential to create the right combinations between heroes.
Dota Underlords Classes
In Dota Underlods, you can play by choosing from these classes of characters:
- Druids - are a unique class that can make other druids more powerful by upgrading them to a higher level.
- Elusive - characters are well versed in the art of evasion. The more elusive heroes you have, than better they dodge attacks.
- Heartless - in the Alliance of the Heartless, six characters can together take away enemy armor. Than more heartless units you have than weaker enemy armor will be.
- Single Blood - There are only two heroes in the single blood alliance, but when one of them dies on the field, he will heal all the others connected by blood and give them an additional attacking force for the remainder of the round.
- Strong - There are four heroes in the Alliance of Strong. Than more strong units you will have than higher they will have maximum health.
- Dragons - are a small alliance, but any dragon starts a battle with a unique ability.
- Demon Hunters - are the counter peak of demons. Having a demon hunter negates the damage bonus that a demon receives. Having multiple demon hunters will strengthen any demon on your team.
- Humans - The Human Alliance has a large number of heroes and has a unique ability to silence other units during the battle (which temporarily removes the ability to use their skills). Then more people you have in a team than more likely you are to silence your enemies for 4 seconds.
- Hunters - The alliance of hunters can quickly attack when you stack a group of them on the field. At the maximum level, you will be more likely to make several consecutive attacks.
- Knights - The Knights Alliance is the only one requiring units to stand together. If they do it, they will receive less physical and magical damage. The more knights stand together than less damage they will take.
- Magicians - Magician's alliance is a group of heroes that can reduce the magic resistance of your enemies. Gather more wizards, and you can completely remove the magical resistance of the enemy.
Dota Underlords System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: Integrated HD Graphics 520 w/128 MB or better
- CPU: Intel i5, 2.4 GHz or better
- File Size: 7 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8 / 10