You are here
Dragon Saga Review
Dragon Saga is a free-to-play side-scrolling 3D anime MMORPG in a fantasy setting, featuring dragons.
- Many playable classes with the different gameplay style
- Unique pet system with many exciting features
- Dozens of social-based activities
- Broad world map
Dragon Saga Gameplay
Dragon Saga is an MMORPG project with dramatically stylized visual style, inspired by one of the subgenres of anime, chibi. The game offers exciting plot, many locations to explore and customizable gameplay for different classes.
Before you start your journey in the world of Dragon Saga, you will have to create a unique character. You can choose a race — Human or Dragonkin. The classes are race-locked; it means that human characters can become a Warrior, Magician, Archer, or Thief, and the Dragonkin can choose the path of a Shaman or a Twin Fighter. After that, you can create the appearance of your hero. The character editor provides players with the set of patterns, such as haircuts, face shapes, colours of body, eyes and hair, and many other features. After that, you will enter the game.
Dragon Saga provides players with pretty simple but immersive gameplay and an exciting plotline. The world of this game is torn apart by the war between forces of evil and heroes of Dragon Fellowship. The goal of your character is to bring back peace into this universe. To reach this goal, you will travel through various mission maps and unique dungeons with different levels of difficulty, face with dangerous monsters and colossal bosses. You won’t be alone on your path: the game provides an opportunity to join or create a guild and fight on the one side with other players. Also, there are some specific features, such as marriage.
Dragon Saga Classes
List of Human Classes:
- Warrior — the basic melee class for the Human race. These heroes specialize in close combat, relying on their physical abilities. Their primary weapon is a one-handed sword. The subclasses of Warrior are Knight, which is specialized in defensive skills, and Gladiator, powerful master of physical abilities. The job line of Knight is Paladin, and Dragoon, which is aimed at PvE combat; the Gladiator provides the PvP-specialized Myrmidon and Overlord.
- Magician — the passionate adepts of magic arts, which is specialized in healing and AoE spells. Their succeeding jobs are supportive Monk and powerful caster Wizard. These roles also have the sub-jobs: the first one is evolving into Priest and Invoker, most powerful healers, and the second one, the Warlock and Sorcerer, is a choice for players who prefer the role of ranged damage-dealer.
- Archer — one of the ranged classes with severe physical damage, which is specialized primary on duel combat. Their jobs are Hunter and Marksman. The summoner Hunter can become Pathfinder and Sentinel; the Marksman, which is skilled on physical damage, can choose the way of Specialist or Destroyer.
- Thief — an excellent agile duel-combat class; thieves are good at stealth gameplay too. These heroes can choose the way of brutal Bandit, Rogue, and Savage, or train as poison-masters Infiltrator, Assassin and Ninja.
List of Dragonkin Classes:
- Shaman — one of the pure summoner classes, which is also good at supportive magic skills. These heroes can choose the way of Summoner and Elementalist, the mighty controllers of spirits, or Earth Master, which is specialized mostly on magic skills.
- Twin Fighter — this class features two characters who are working together. Their primary job is Twin, and the succeeding professions are powerful warriors Mirage and mighty fighters Jumeaux.
Dragon Saga System Requirements
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: GeForceFX 5700
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0GHz
- File Size: 2GB
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 9600 XT
- CPU: AMD XP 2000
- File Size: 2GB
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8