You are here
Eternal Magic Review
Eternal Magic is a fantasy MMORPG, developed by Duoyi Network.
- Variety of PvE and PvP modes
- A perfect social game with a housing system
- Different classes for different playstyles
- Unusual setting and interesting plot
Eternal Magic Gameplay
When you enter the game for the very first time, you will have to create a character. There is an extensive character editor and six different classes to choose from. You can choose the name, gender, class, and appearance of your hero. It is possible to elaborate on the character's face and body to create a memorable image.
The world of the Eternal Magic exists in two dimensions - the material real world and a dream world that made from the soul energy. The two dimensions are interconnected with the magic. This world, called Terrasia, suffered from many disasters. The prophecy has chosen the heroes who can save the Terrasia from the forces of evil.
You can create a unique fighting style because of the flexible skill system for each class.
In the Eternal Magic, you can choose not only a class but also a specialty, runic skills, basic skills, passive skills, and card to play. Your skill tree depends solely on the choice of your favorite game style.
If you prefer PvE battles, then Eternal Magic might be the right choice for you. It has three types of dungeons, such as Classic, Heroic and Chaos Dungeons; and an uncountable number of quests, randomly generated events, and exciting storylines.
For lovers of PvP battles, there are four PvP game modes: Guild Wars, Classic Battles, Massive Battles, and MOBA.
Guild Wars are 10x10 game mode, where you have to gather a team of 10 of your guildmates, and declare a war to another guild.
Classic Battles mode contains three general modes, typical for most MMO games. There are Domination, where you have to conquer certain domains and hold it until the end; Capture the Flag, where your goal is to steal the enemy's flag and take it to your base; and the classic Reinforcements mode.
Massive Battles mode allows you to participate in an 80x80 fight on a vast battlefield. You have to choose your side, and then you can jump into the battle.
MOBA is a classic mode where your goal is to defend the tower of your team and conquer the enemy's one.
During the game, you can have a pet. Each of the pets has unique skills and abilities. You can upgrade them and send them to battle with the pets of other players.
There is also housing in Eternal Magic. After you reach level 50, you can purchase a house. You can decorate it as you want, invite your friends there or live in this home, or you can find a soulmate to live with. You can be a couple and get married.
Eternal Magic Classes
There are six classes in the game at the moment.
- Knight. A melee class. The Knights are covered with heavy armor to protect their bodies from terrifyingly powerful attacks of their enemies. They also use shields and massive weapons.
- Gunslinger. The ranged class. They have light armor because Gunslingers prefer not to engage in close combat. This class is a master of setting traps and sniper skills.
- Spellblade. The powerful swordsmen and adepts of the ancient dark arts. Spellblades use magic swords as their weapon.
- Priest. It is both offensive and healing class. Priests use ranged attacks to cover their allies in battle.
- Mage. This class uses elemental and arcane magic to cast their powerful spells.
- Assassin. An agile and fast class. Assassins are inconspicuous as shadows and dangerous because of their sharp blades.
Eternal Magic System Requirements
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX750 graphics card
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad-core 3.0 Hz
- File Size: 18 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit