You are here
Granado Espada Review
By BwwDtt | 07 August 2020
Granado Espada is a multiplayer online game with an unusual historical setting.
- Automatic pet system
- Large-scale PvP battles
- Deep system of character development
- Five playable classes
Granado Espada GameplayThe main characters are new conquistadors from Vespaniola, conquering the new continent of Orphesia. The game provides only one playable race and five classes with unique skills. The main feature of gameplay is the simultaneous control of three characters in the squad. All players have several heroes in stock, which unite in the family. All characters are selected in the barracks with no level restrictions. The main feature of this system is that players have to complete various conditions and quests to receive mercenaries, which is often tricky. It's also possible to buy a contract from other players. However, it's more profitable to complete quests, because players' prices vary depending on the economic situation in the game. Like other MMOs, Granado Espada has areas for capture called colonies. These are the areas that can be conquered by the guilds to bring them income. Colonial battles happen every week; for two hours, players from different guilds can try to withstand the territory, or destroy the column in the middle of the settlement. After the certain guild level, the game allows players to choose which of these two political parties they want to join. It's possible to play for Royalists and Republicans; participation in faction opens new tasks such as colonial wars and battles between factions. In addition to the other innovations, Granado Espada has a unique system of character development; in addition to the main level of the character, players have to develop a stand. Each stand has a set of skills for a particular weapon. For example, a warrior can use a rapier, which allows attacking multiple opponents. For some tools, there are several specializations at once; for example, the sword and shield have attacking and defensive variations. Another advantage of the game is a quest system, is a primary way of character development. Instead of trivial quests, the game has more challenging and advanced missions. The heroes may need to defend the city gate from the invasion of monsters, clear the dungeon, become a baron, or kill the raid boss. In some quests, you will only have to play as one of your characters.
Granado Espada PetsIn the Granado Espada, players can have one or several pets which improve some aspects of the gameplay. For example, pets-gatherers automatically collect trophies from monsters, and amplifier pets cast amplifying spells on the player's team members. All pets have a unique appearance, characteristics, and skills. Only one pet can follow a team at a time, but you can change pets at any time. It's possible to get a new pet by performing a specific quest or by purchasing at a game store for premium currency. The use of purchased pets makes the gameplay process automatic. The Behavior Modes, pet system and the ability to control three characters at once, makes the Granado Espada easy MMORPG which requires a much lower investment of free time than most of the modern games.
Granado Espada Classes
- Warrior — a class of character who wears heavy armour; they can hold back attacks of monsters and enemies. Characteristics of this class allow them to attack and defend with average efficiency. They can use all melee weapons and different types of armour.
- Musketeer — the heroes who can use shotguns, crossbows, rifles, and artillery weapons. Musketeers have unique combat stands, which can be used in battle. This class is the most popular in the game due to its powerful attacks and versatility. Musketeers are the main damage-dealers, so they're the ones who fight with the bosses.
- Elementalist — a class of characters who specialize in attacks on several enemies. They cause high amounts of damage to the area, which allows destroying hordes of enemies quickly.
- Magician — a hybrid class can do quite a lot of damage, but is mainly designed to strengthen and weaken allies and enemies. Magicians wear the same thin armour as Elementalist, which makes them very vulnerable and fragile in combat.
- Scout — at the beginning of the game, this class acts as a healer who supports the allies. However, with the development, Scout opens up more and more new abilities. At high levels, Scouts has the ability to detect hidden enemies and set traps.
Granado Espada System Requirements
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 GT or ATI/AMD RadeonTMX1600 Pro 256MB equivalent or higher
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz equivalent or above
- File Size: 10 GB
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT or ATI/AMD RadeonTM HD3870 512MB equivalent or higher
- CPU: Intel® CoreTM2 Duo Dual-Core equivalent or above
- File Size: 10 GB
- OS: Windows Vista or 7 (32 or 64bit support)