You are here
Kritika Online Review
Kritika Online is a fantasy MMORPG in anime style, developed by ALLM.
- anime-inspired visual style
- fancy and highly detailed graphics
- immersive gameplay mechanics
- sophisticated combat system
Kritika Online Gameplay
Kritika Online is a fantasy game with fast-paced thriller-like gameplay, accompanied by vivid graphics and dynamic battles. The concept of the projects is based on several classical RPG elements with a bias on social interaction: most of the competitions require players to team up into groups or guilds and complete missions together. Your character gets familiar with the world of Kritika with the help of quests and side mission; there are several types of tasks, which are aimed at the development of different kinds of player's skills.
As for technical components of the projects, Kritika Online uses classic mechanics of roleplaying games; its style is very close to Dungeon Fighter Online and similar ones. Still, Kritika has unique features: one of the most sophisticated aspects of this game is the combat system. Players are introduced into gameplay smoothly, with the help of special tutorial quests. The more you develop specific skills as a player, the more exciting and more challenging to pass battles will happen in the game. Besides the starter missions, Kritika also has a complex quest system, which has four difficulty levels. The more challenging the level is, the better the rewards and the more EXP you will receive for completion of the mission.
Like many other MMO games, Kritika Online has a trading system: players can exchange items and sell them on auction. It's one of the essential parts of the game: you always have to change the equipment of your hero and improve weapons, and the easiest way is to buy it from others. Moreover, the game has a wide range of decorative outfits, which can be obtained in the cash shop. However, the best items can be found only as loot.
The game is filled with unique superweapons, high-quality animated attacks and various dungeons. Each level encourages your hero to evolve their skills. Before you face an epic fight with the boss, you'll have to get rid of numerous monsters on the way through the dungeons; sometimes you might have to complete the same location more than twice, which is suitable for the newbies. It helps to enhance the character's skills quickly and feel their limits.
Kritika Online Classes
This RPG game offers four classes for selection: Warrior, Rogue, Gunmage and Reaper. The base statistics, damage and character difficulty depending on the chosen role. Moreover, later in the game, you will be able to select subclasses, which specialize available abilities and increase the power of preferred skills. Also, you can customize the appearance of the character and give them a nickname. The maximum amount of free slots for your characters is 6.
- Warrior — This character has the highest manoeuvrability compared to other classes, decent survival rate and low complexity. It is a melee fighter with a massive sword. Warriors quickly cause substantial damage to an opponent. There are three branches of evolution: Fire Lord, Doomblade and Berserker. The first specializes in offensive power and limited flexibility; the second has excellent skill combos, although, with minimal co-op play stats; the third is more balanced but lacks co-op efficiency too.
- Rogue — This light-armoured champion, which specializes in close or middle combat; its basic statistics provide the highest survivability. Rogues can quickly evade and perform some hidden attacks. It also has three evolution paths: Catspaw, Assassin and Wolf Guardian. The first type has the maximum number of combos and flexibility volume; the Assassin has dominant flexibility too and assures impressive damage; and the last type involves thunder powers, poisonous gas and average skill figures.
- Gunmage — This class uses a classic mage model, which is enhanced with several guns. Gunmages are irreplaceable in multiplayer modes. The main perks of Gunmage are long-ranged attacks which allow receiving zero damage. This class has three subclasses: the Frost Mage, Shadow Mage and Warp Mage. Frost Mage's magic is capable of crowd control skills, which can ease the boss battles during co-play. Shadow Mage can blind the enemies' movements before killing them with combos. Warp Mage works excellent for both solo and team play as it has powerful control tools and multi-target time-controlling spells.
- Reaper — The primary damage dealer with the highest combat rating and difficulty. With her giant scythe and chains, she can kill a group of mobs quickly. This class can either evolve into Vamp or Valkyrie: Reaper's Vamp may drain enemies' blood to transform it into deadly attacks, and Valkyrie is specialized in switching stances. Depending on a position she uses various weapons, immediately react to the opponent's attacks.
Kritika Online System Requirements
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: Geforce 7600
- CPU: Dual core (2GHz)
- File Size: 9 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: Geforce 9600
- CPU: Quad core (2GHz)
- File Size: 9 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64bit