You are here
My Lands: Black Gem Hunting Review
My Lands: Black Gem Hunting is an online RTS game developed by Gravvit Ltd and Forbes Consult Ltd and published by ELYLAND INVESTMENT COMPANY Ltd.
- Extensive Science Trees
- In-depth Economy System
- Alliances and Clans
- Multiple Unique Races
My Lands: Black Gem Hunting Gameplay
My Lands: Black Gem Hunting is originally a browser-based project, and you can access it online through any device. The events of this project are set in a massive fantasy world with various races and alliances, and all of them are divided into two factions, which are Light Faction and Dark Faction. The players can attack other representatives of their race, but that will restrict them from receiving alliance bonuses. It's also possible to form clans, which are independent of all the other in-game systems, and the game allows to invite other players to join and support each other with resources and units.
My Lands: Black Gem Hunting introduces four unique races, and each one has its distinctive features, such as individual units, passive perks and skill trees.
The Light Faction includes two civilizations:
- Elves reside in the Magic Forest, and this race prefers peace and harmony. Their specific unit is healer, and they get the bonus wood harvesting perk.
- Knights acquire the most gold due to their passive ability, and they have reinforced warehouses. Their unique units, carriers, stand out for enormous backpacks and allow the players to transport more goods than others.
The Dark Faction features two other races:
- Demons prefer inhabited scorched volcanos and nearby plateaus, and they specialize in mining metals and other materials. Their specific units include Demonesses and other powerful mercenaries.
- Drows hide in the caves of the Cursed Forest, and they also mastered mining and harvesting wood skills. Their particular unit is Arachnid, which is a form of a battle mage.
The gameplay of My Lands: Black Gem Hunting focuses on the players' armies and their cities, and you can build multiple towns around the map. The first one automatically becomes the capital of your kingdom, and you can upgrade each of them up to the fifth level to unlock various bonuses and technologies. Each city has a few dozens of cells for the players to construct multiple buildings and develop it even further. The players cannot seize others' towns; however, they can do it with outer domains. You can only find these with a specific type of unit, and they usually represent various mining sites and sources of other resources. You can also pillage and steal resources from cities and other buildings that belong to other players, and that reduces the population and development speed for the victim drastically.
Black Gems is the main in-game currency in My Lands: Black Gem Hunting, and you can earn them during the game by completing multiple objectives and capturing various locations around the map. The players cannot steal or exchange their stocks of the currency, and the in-game shop allows you to purchase more to speed up training and construction processes. The game also features multiple technology trees, and you develop your science level through them. The players can apply Black Gems to unlock better units quicker and progress through the tree faster.
My Lands: Black Gem Hunting fits both casual and hardcore gamers, and the game allows you to keep progressing your settlement at any given time. Researching processes keep going even if you log out, and the most competitive players can invest real-money in catching up with the highest-ranked gamers and enjoy the most challenging objectives in the game. The developers continuously update the game, and there is always new to explore in this project.
My Lands: Black Gem Hunting System Requirements
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Integrated Graphics
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.5GHz
- File Size: 500 MB
- OS: Windows® 7 / Vista / Vista64 / XP
- Graphics Card:
- File Size: