You are here
ONRAID is a 2D shooter game developed and published by Pragmatix Ltd.
- Wide Variety of Character Classes
- Craftable Equipment
- Player-versus-Player Leagues
- Multiple Game Modes
ONRAID features a wide range of two-dimensional levels where players can use various weapons and cause mayhem in this unparalleled shooter experience. The game offers intense battle modes, cosmic visuals, a set of unique playable character classes and multiple upgrades for the equipment and skills. The game also includes a crafting system and diverse player-versus-environment experience to enjoy alone or with other gamers. The project supports cross-platform gameplay, and the players can their accounts using any of the supported devices.
ONRAID allows the players to swap character classes, and which one has unique passive perks, abilities and gear pieces that others cannot equip. The players can also change their visual appearance by acquiring various skins for the characters and customize equipped weapons and gadgets. The game features over forty unique guns and even more upgrades for each one of those, and that can directly change tactics on different maps and the player’s game style.
ONRAID provides the players with different ways to play the game, and diverse game modes require them to change their characters to adjust. The game features four distinct game modes with unique challenges:
- Crystal Collection forces individual players or groups of them to explore the map and search for valuable stones, and the opponents have the same objective. Whichever team collects more crystals wins the game.
- Point Control revolves around specific spots around the map, and the players have to capture them and protect from other teams for a period to acquire winning points and secure the victory.
- Capture the Flag is a classic game mode, and teams have to protect their banner and steal the one from the opposing team multiple times to win.
- Sphere Control is similar to Point Control; however, the players need to find a specific object and hold it until the team accumulates the required number to win the game.
Apart from casual matches, ONRAID allows the players to compete in ranked games in the global ladder system. You can queue up alone or with others together to join a game against opponents of similar skill level, and the outcome of the matches affects the profiles of all participants. The game offers separated solo and group ranked ladders, and you can feel free to play games with new players because it does not affect your statistics.
ONRAID offers plenty of player-versus-environment content for gamers to explore, such as quests and bosses. You can unlock various objectives on different maps and modified versions of them to complete and earn additional loot boxes and other rewards. Some of such puzzles require only one player; however, others may require a stack of people to defeat mighty opponents. The game also features multiple bosses to the players to overcome and obtain gear pieces to customize their characters even further.
ONRAID fits both casual and hardcore players because of the interactive interface and simple basic mechanics. In-depth customization provides the necessary tools to infuse the experience with a personal touch to satisfy any gamer, and that allows most players to find a unique combination to overcome their opponents. Various hardcore challenges are there to try for the best shooters, and the ranked ladder enables you to compete against the best players worldwide.
ONRAID System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Video card with 512 mb VRAM and higher
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- File Size: 800 MB
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Graphics Card:
- File Size: