You are here
Pagan Online Review
Pagan Online is a Diablo-like hack-and-slash RPG developed by Mad Head Games and released in 2019.
- Fast and dynamic combats
- Ten heroes with different styles of combat
- Deep customization of the characters
- Flexible skill tree
Pagan Online Gameplay
The style of Pagan Online takes its roots from Slavic mythology. The plot of the game is classic for Diablo-like genre: the balance between the good and evil is broken, so you have to take on the role of the saviour of the world to fix this trouble.
The game itself is not very difficult. A person who is not familiar with the genre will understand it very quickly and without any problems. All of the basic mechanics are explained in the tutorial quests.
The plot of the Pagan Online divided into eight acts. You can play them at three difficulty levels. There are also five game modes - both single-player and multiplayer. Unfortunately, the story mode of the game is available only in single-player mode.
The Pagan Online has an interesting plot and unusual lore, attractive graphics and beautiful visuals. Even though this is the first RPG for MHG, its style has been worked out very well. The entire environment of the game is interactive, and you can use it to kill enemies. The game looks excellent and colourful even at the minimum settings, so users with weak computers can also play it.
The game has a comprehensive craft system. You can create new items with different recipes and ingredients, or upgrade the ones that already available.
The quest system of Pagan Online is a bit complicated. After you completed your quest, you have to return to the main location, speak with all of the NPC's, and then you can get a new quest. It takes a lot of time, so you have to be prepared that you will occasionally wander through the locations.
Pagan Online is mostly a story based PvE game. There are almost no PvP missions and activities. Perhaps joint entertainment will be added to the game soon.
This game is an excellent choice for fans of Diablo-like games and for people who like Slavic mythology and style.
Pagan Online Classes
The story of your character begins with the fact that it dies because of the evil forces, but after that, it is reborn with new abilities. You have a choice between ten characters.
- Istok is a strong melee character that prefers to use heavy weapons. He used to be one of the Sages clan before becoming what he is now.
- Anya is a blood witch. She is an orphan raised by the ancient order of Temna Kula. Her weapon is blood, and she uses it to cast spells and protect herself.
- Elden is a frozen creature that searches for answers of his past. This light and fast character use dual swords as a weapon.
- Hector is a rebel fighter who prefers to use fire as his weapon. He also constructs mighty weapons that can do lots of damage. Hector has two pet rats, that can help him on a battlefield.
- Kingewitch is a furious warrior and descendant of the royal blood, who have chosen a warrior's helmet instead of the crown.
- Dameer is a blind child, saved by Veles from death. He fights alongside his friend and comrade-in-arms, a bear called Vavvan.
- Lukian is an adept of two gods, god of thunder Perun and god of the sun Dabog. He can use lightning and sunfire to cast his powerful spells.
- Masha is a young fortuneteller who uses dance as a weapon. She also can cast buffs with her tarot deck.
- Morokh is a gatekeeper at the Soul Gates. He is a strong melee caster, which uses colossal scythe as a weapon.
- Valeria is the royal assassin. She is a fast ranger who uses crossbow as a weapon.
Pagan Online System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 650Ti or better
- CPU: x86-compatible 2.66GHz or better
- File Size: 30 GB
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or better
- CPU: x64-compatible 3.2GHz or better
- File Size: 30 GB
- OS: Windows 7 / 10