You are here
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Review
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is a fantasy MMORPG with a vast open-world and a non-linear plot.
- Extensive character customization capabilities
- Good graphics and excellent detail of the world
- Nine races and twelve classes to choose from
- A massive skill tree for each class
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Gameplay
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is a multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), which takes place in Terminus, a high fantasy world of powerful deities, brave heroes, treacherous enemies and fantastic creatures. According to the developers, the gameplay is concentrated on PvE battles and social communications.
Rise of the Fallen is currently in alpha testing, but most of the work has already been completed. It is noteworthy that development team members have been worked on projects such as EverQuest, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and Star Wars Galaxies.
Pantheon offers an opportunity to immerse into a mysterious magical world called Terminus. The players can write their own story exploring the lands of many races with their own culture, where everyone is trying to seize power, create an alliance and find a place in an unfamiliar world.
The gameplay consists of an exploration of the world with a parallel levelling of the character. You have to complete quests because it provides benefits and influences on the course of the story.
At the very beginning, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen require players to create a playable character. The developers worked hard to provide unique opportunities for hero customization. In addition to sophisticated appearance editor, players will have to choose one of the nine different races and twelve classes.
The main pride of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is the history of the world and detailed lore. Even though the project is still under development, players already can get acquainted with all the events that once happened in this game world. Historical events, history of races and locations are described with deep detalization.
In addition to the classic quests, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen provides an opportunity to engage in the side activities. There is an opportunity to go to the mine, go fishing, hunting or chopping trees. All collected resources can subsequently be applied in the craft. The crafting system is also well-balanced and divided into seven sections. Each of them specializes in the manufacture of certain things, such as potions, weapons, food or equipment.
Pantheon has ample opportunities for team interaction between players. The game implements group dungeons, raids, as well as the classic system of friends and clans.
The combat system of the project is classic for MMORPG; there are the auto-attack system and target system. The success of the battle depends on the material of the weapon and type of the enemy. Besides, the developers made a separate skill tree for each class.
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Races
- Archai — created for forced labour, they are fighting for the freedom of their people.
- Dark Myr — a race of proud, majestic and skilful people that have survived in small numbers. Their powers extend beyond the waters surrounding their home.
- Elf — a Faerthale-dominated nation, once defeated in war.
- Dwarf — lovers of battle and mysticism vehemently devoted to their king.
- Halfling — cheerful, lively and reckless creatures, cursed by the ancient malediction.
- Human — one of the most influential races, which still has to prove its strength in battles.
- Gnome — a mysterious race, isolated from the world on air islands.
- Ogre — a warlike race which fights for the heritage, honour and glory of its ancestors.
- Skar — one of the most dangerous races. Their fearless people eternally long for blood and prey.
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is suitable for all lovers of large-scale MMORPGs with the in-depth game lore. It will also appeal to fans of projects such as The Elder Scrolls Online and Ragnarok Online.
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Classes
Dire Lord — brutal melee fighters who can deal with magic.
Paladin — an experienced Cleric with advanced skills.
Warrior — the heroes with high damage rate. They can use all available weapons and types of armour.
Druid — the masters of support who can cast AoE healing spells and increase health regeneration.
Shaman — healers who can summon spirits to help the allies.
Cleric — the masters of healing abilities and defensive buffs.
Monk — masters of close combat and martial arts.
Wizard — powerful adepts of the arcane arts.
Ranger — agile heroes of mid-ranged combat, who prefer to use bows and crossbows.
Summoner — a class that specializes in the summon of various magical creatures.
Rogue — a fast and stealthy class. Rogues prefer to use daggers in combat.
Necromancer — mythical magicians who can summon spirits and zombies.
Crowd Control Classes:
Enchanter — the powerful magicians with abilities of mind control.
Bard — the combat musician with crowd-control skills.
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 4850
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz
- File Size: 15 GB
- OS: Win Xp (32-bit)
- Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6870
- CPU: Intel Core i5-661 3.33GHz
- File Size: 15 GB
- OS: Win 7 (64-bit)