You are here
Star Conflict Review
Star Conflict is a free-to-play space action MMO developed by Russian studio Targem.
- Dynamic and unlimited PvP battles
- Immersive cooperative missions
- Broad and living open world
- Variable gameplay with sandbox features
Star Conflict Gameplay
Star Conflict is a multiplatform sci-fi action MMO game, which gives players the most immersive and entertaining experience of the spacecraft control, epic battles and thrilling adventures in open space. Players can choose to play for different factions; each of them provides unique spaceships with specific abilities. The deep customization of the spacecraft allows to create the most effective combinations of technologies and compete with other players in various PvP modes. Also, there is an opportunity to explore the lore and fight with AI-controlled mobs together with your teammates. This mode is called PvE missions. Moreover, SC offers players to find their own path in the game world and seek for adventures in sandbox-like Open Space mode.
The most noticeable feature of Star Conflict is dynamic PvP entirely controlled by players. There are not only duels: participants can divide into teams to perform specific missions, for example, to capture the flag; this game has many classic modes with unique realization and additional features, which are available only because of the unusual setting. You will gain the rank score for every combat you participate in, and this rate influences the complexity of maps which are available for you to play.
For those who would like to know about lore of Star Conflict, the game has PvE mode, which gathers up players into small teams and throws them in a fight against AI-controlled enemies. Depending on the type of the missions, you can invite the different amount of teammates to play with you — from three more for classic PvE to eleven in raids. Also, there is a mode called Open Space, where players can drift through space exploring the universe and cooperating with other strangers, aliens, pirates and corporations.
Star Conflict Factions
As the lore of the game says, there are several different in-game factions, which provide various quests and models of ships. You can choose any of them either by the most preferred ideology or by more valuable benefits. Moreover, there are several non-playable organizations, such as Aliens or neutral companies.
- Empire — one of the most powerful factions of Humanity, which doesn’t have the best ships and technologies, but it has the fortitude and strong faith into their Emperor. Also, this faction actively tries to conquer the most significant amount of colonies. All of the Empire ships have an increased amount of damage and durable armour.
- Federation — an alliance of commercial worlds, which provides the most technologically advanced supplies and high standard of living. The Federation ships are manoeuvrable, fast and durable.
- Jericho — exiles and cultists, who were expelled from the solar system. This faction has the best technologies of cybergenetics and spaceships. Their vehicles are somewhat small but very durable.
- UMC (United Mercenary Center) — one of the most influential factions which hires pilots for different tasks and provides the best benefits for them. It’s the starter faction of the game.
- Ellydium — the mighty faction of scientists who explored the technologies of the Aliens. It has the unique, powerful starships with exclusive abilities.
- Pirates — cruel and dangerous criminals who try to get all the possible benefits with illegal ways. Pirates have a vast amount of unique spaceships.
Star Conflict System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000)
- CPU: 2.0 GHz, Intel Pentium 4
- File Size: 6 GB
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce 650
- CPU: 2.3 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo
- File Size: 6 GB
- OS: Windows 7/8/10