You are here
Titanfall is a multiplayer FPS in the style of science fiction. Game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It was announced in 2013.
- Fascinating storyline
- Beautiful graphics
- Many game modes
The game consists of 9 story tasks. First of all, уou have to control Pilots (special forces soldiers of the opposing sides). You can choose weapons and equipment with the possibility to open up its new additional features during the game. Pilots also use a jetpack, which significantly expands the ability to move. You also have a special knife (Data Knife) that allows you to crack heavy guns and enemy mechanized infantry quickly.
All in all, pilots have a wide range of different capabilities: jump on walls, drop in the hight windows, climb to the roof, and ride the rope. There are no inaccessible places for players. Аll pilots are eligible for the Titan challenge, but it takes some time to prepare for combat. This time can be reduced by dealing damage to enemy infantry. Battles are quite dynamic and unpredictable, thanks to a wide range of different capabilities of the pilots.
Two teams fight for a conditional quarter, on each side of six pilots and one small army of faceless extras, that are landing on the surface of the level. In all fights, — a battle before unlocking of the titans and after are two completely different in dynamics.
The main gpal of each team - to get more points. In this game, you can get the points for everything: for the murder of pilots, the destruction of titans, shooting bots. The battle gets even brighter after a few minutes. Exoskeletons falling from the sky transfer the player to another stage of the fight. Now all attention is focused on the battle of gigantic robots, and unprotected pilots either show the ability to either hunt titans or eliminate bots and other players.
Titanfoll has different types of battles: duel, extermination, capture points, capture the flag. The map and team for the current round cannot be selected - the selection is made randomly.
Titanfall offers a set of fascinating maps - one building can be accessed in at least seven different ways.
- Angel City is the perfect place for the rooftop battles.
- Colony map constructions are built quite close together, creating a busy warren of rooftops.
- Fracture has spacious areas for battles and beautiful graphics in pale colors.
- Demeter is located on the namesake planet, full of pipes, maintenance shafts, bridges, and other unique features that provide freedom of movement for Pilots. Players can use the bridge between Hardpoints B and C to stay in control of the two stations in Hardpoint operations.
- Boneyard is an abandoned place on the planet Leviathan. Station has a population of sizeable alien megafauna and other large creatures.
- Rise contains sharp walls and towers. The action of this map takes place around the Sky Walk.
- Swampland available only in the first DLC and decorated with ancient ruins, biomes, and exotic flora.
Titans - massive exoskeleton platforms; there are several variants of Titan, all of them are based on the Atlas, Ogre, and Stryder-Class Titans. Flexible designs, based on Pilot preference.
- Ogre - a tank class of titan. It differs with its heavy armor and high durability.
- Atlas - the first model of titan. It is both agile and protected.
- Stryder - a swift and light model. It has almost no armor and looks like a skeleton.