You are here
VainGlory is a network role-playing game in the MOBA genre. It was developed by Super Evil Megacorp.
- Touch control optimization
- Modern game engine
- A free rotation that allows people to try playing heroes without spending currency on their purchase.
The opposition involves two teams of 3 or 5 players, depending on the mode. Each player controls one character, which has three active abilities and one passive. All heroes gain experience, gold, and can also collect items to increase combat effectiveness or acquire additional skills. Each hero accrues a certain amount of gold over time. It can also be earned for killing enemy minions and heroes. With the start of the match, each hero goes to his position. The team's goal is to destroy the enemy crystal located at the base.
VainGlory has many additional game modes in its arsenal that make games more dynamic.
- Blitz (BATTLE) — a format of fast 5-minute matches. Your team needs to score 15 points before the enemy does it. The game ends when one team scores 15 points or time runs out. Teams have to choose: focus on the line or the forest.
- Battle Royale (BATTLE) — before the start of the match, the player receives a random hero (regardless of whether you have one or not). The hero can be changed in the same way for 30ICE. Only the line is available. The average duration of a match is 7-10 minutes.
- Golden Madness — a single-player mode that can help to master the mechanics of the game
- Training match — here you can see all the heroes and all the skins (except for the limited images that you have not opened). At the start of a game, you have 30,000 gold, in the store you can buy "Level Up Juice". Kraken and Crystal Guard appear at the beginning of the game.
- Assassins — fragile heroes with a small amount of health. They show themselves well in chasing single targets, causing them a lot of damage with their auto-attacks. Strength of assassins in inflicting huge damage in a very short time.
- Snipers — also fragile heroes, specializing in dealing damage at a distance. Their attacks are not very strong, but fast.
- Mages - heroes capable of inflicting colossal damage over an area, unlike snipers and killers. They do not have a lot of health, so most often they stand behind more hardy allies.
- Warriors— heroes, who fight at the frontline, do good damage and can keep a good punch. Most warriors cannot boast of high speed or huge instant damage, but if they get to you, they will not let go. Often, a warrior covers up a sniper or mage, who inflict powerful damage from afar. Usually, warriors play in the forest.
- Defenders — heroes, who protect more fragile teammates. Usually, the defender is the strongest of the heroes, and he should always be taken forward, especially when scouting enemy territories. Defenders often move around the map, helping allies who are in danger. They are not one of those who do great damage and collect kills, but their abilities in battle are no less useful.
VainGlory System Requirements
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- CPU: Dual core Intel / AMD 2.7 GHz
- File Size: 3 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce GT 720 2GB or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2.8 GHz / AMD 8370E 3.3 GHz
- File Size: 3 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit