You are here
Vindictus is an action-combat fantasy MMORPG, featuring many playable characters with different gameplay.
- Dynamic real-time combat
- Interactive living environment
- Many playable characters
- Unique immersive gameplay
Vindictus is a dungeon-crawler-like action-RPG. It provides many playable classes, all of them are gender-locked. Still, you can change the appearance of the chosen hero. The game has many picturesque cinematic rolics and enjoyable introduction quests for new players. The Vindictus has several central locations, where players can spend time between tasks.
The gameplay of Vindictus is story-driven. All of the quests are given to players by NPCs; most of the missions are repeatable. You will be often sent into different dungeons and raids. There are several 'dock' locations, where players can find the gates into instances. One of the most enjoyable features is combat, both PvP and PvE. Since the environment is fully interactive, you can throw the decorations into your opponents and destroy the objects to hurt your enemy with the pieces. The combat is based on the hack-and-slash system. Most of your time in this game will be spent on different battles, duels and competitions.
One of the most noticeable features of Vindictus is fast-paced, brutal combat. The developers offered players dozens of pre-built playable characters which provides a unique experience from the gameplay: each class has dozens of exclusive skill combinations, sets of abilities and equipment. During the game, you will have to face thousands of enemies with unique battle patterns; some of them are too dangerous to fight with them alone. You can team up with other players and create unique skill combinations to deal with the dangers effectively. Moreover, Vindictus has a system of class which allows to establish excellently trained groups of fighters, complete quests together and participate in specific clan tournaments.
Currently, the game has 14 playable characters. The appearance of all heroes can be customized; you can also change the outfits and equipment.
- Lann — a close-combat melee class, that uses twin swords or twin spears. He uses fast attacks and physical skills.
- Evie — a hybrid summoner class. She's both good at close combat and control of the familiars. Also, the characters of this class have a wide range of healing skills, that allows them to perform a role of support in team play.
- Fiona — another hybrid class. She has the range of perfect defensive skills and excellent abilities of combat with shield and sword or hammer.
- Karok — a mighty giant man. He's overwhelmingly powerful and dangerous because of his appearance. The characters of this class use pillar and cestus as a weapon. The models of the heroes of this class are much taller and massive than others.
- Kai — a talented swift archer. He's good at ranged duel combat because of his perfect shooter skills. Heroes of this class can choose between a longbow and cross gun.
- Vella — assassin-like class, which as good at offensive and defensive abilities at the same time. She can use twin swords or twin chain blades as her primary weapon.
- Arisha — a very skill-related class. She has a mixed role of magician and swordsman, which is dramatical complexes the gameplay for this character. This character can have a spellsword or spellwhip as a weapon.
- Lynn — an extraordinarily agile and fast character. It's one of the pure damage dealer classes in the game. Her primary weapons are glaive and battleshade.
- Hurk — a berserker tank class. He has many offensive and defensive abilities at the same time, and high rank of stamina and HP, so that he can protect the allies easily. His favourite weapons are Greatsword and Tiede.
- Sylas — a hybrid magical class. These characters can perform powerful physical attacks or supports their allies with Healer skills. The weapons used by Sylas are Phantom Daggers.
- Delia — a physical melee class with colossal damage rate. She uses massive weapons called Bastard Swords.
- Miri — a unique class of characters that use an unusual weapon called Dragonspines. She can fight in close or middle-ranged combat due to her Blazing Spine Skill.
- Grimden — a user of light and sharp Katamadhar weapon. This is one of the assassin-like classes with stealth gameplay.
- Eira — a magician that uses Mana Revolvers. She's a ranged duel damage class.
Vindictus System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTS 250
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 3.0 GHz
- File Size: 15 GB
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 3.2 GHz
- File Size: 15 GB
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)