You are here
War Robots Review
War Robots is a shooter game developed by Pixonic for the PC platform.
- Dozens of combat robots
- Hundreds of weapon combinations
- Clan battles
- Real-Time Battles 6v6
War Robots Gameplay
The gameplay of War Robots is regular combat and capture of points during the limited time, after which the number of points received by the team is counted, and money is given. The maps are mirrored, and the locations of your team will be the same as the opponents'. The map shows the points that can be captured only if you stay in this place for a specific amount of time. They are located on the open locations of the map so that your robot can be easily shot and destroyed while you are trying to complete the mission. However, you can fight back, shoot the enemy, hide behind the covers, and use the abilities of your robot.
It's uniquely immersive to play War Robots in a team using complex gameplay strategy. It's more interesting than running the floor of the game through the points and capturing them without killing anyone. After the fight, you receive the money which can be saved to improve your robot and then fight the enemy with better guns and armour. It's not necessary to grind for a long time: you can obtain all the required items playing only for fun.
The game provides players with several maps: there are large desert areas, where you can easily see the enemy, places where it is difficult to find the path such as mountains, pits, hillock. The maps allow tactical movements and use the features of the environment. With practice, you will understand all the nuances of the locations and learn how to use them to surpass the enemy.
War Robots Factions
- Space Tech — faction of people who form a modern democratic society. They are conquerors of space, and their robots in design often have references to real-life technologies and culture.
- DSC — faction of totalitarian militarists who control massive, crude and angular robots. Their abilities are simple but effective.
- Icarus — faction of lovers of cybernetics and advanced technology. Their robots are the most technologically advanced in both appearance and ability (for example, they have the ability to teleport).
- Evolife — biotechnologists and hackers. Their robots often have shapes that resemble the Earth's fauna, and their abilities allow them to disable individual parts of an enemy robot.
- Yan-di — wealthy luxury enthusiasts. Their robots in design have unnecessary decorative details for a combat vehicle. The abilities of these robots often consist of the modified skills of robots from other factions.
War Robots System Requirements
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- CPU: 2.5 GHz
- File Size: 1500 MB
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 960
- CPU: 3.2 GHz
- File Size: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 10