You are here
Warframe is a client-side computer co-op game that is a third-person action shooter.
- Well-developed parkour mechanic
- A vast number of different types of weapons
- PvP and PvE modes
- Frequent in-game events
- Constant updates
The project is developed and published by Digital Extremes. It was released in 2013, and updates continue to be released steadily to this day. Warframe distributes as a free-to-play project. The plot of the game is tied around several warring empires, the cause of the conflict of which is domination in the solar system. The storyline is divided into chapters, which are separate planets.
The gameplay is for Tenno - a representative of an ancient clan fighting a warframe controlled by them. Warframe here means a controlled mechanical body with unique abilities and combat techniques. The walkthrough takes place in a squad of 4 players controlling exoskeletons of various classes.
Warframe is a very dynamic game. This dynamic is created by a well-developed parkour system that fits perfectly into the battle process. Interest in the gameplay adds a large number of opponents, the appearance of which will vary depending on the planet. In addition to ordinary opponents with various types of combat, minibosses will sometimes appear on locations. Their goal is to destroy one of the players, but their spawn will depend on the fulfillment of particular conditions. Minibosses are distinguished by special abilities and enhanced characteristics.
At the end of the passage of each planet, a battle occurs with the boss, who is the leader of one of the hostile races. Also, during the passage of levels, there is a chance for the appearance of unique side missions. The tasks themselves differ in the type of walkthroughs:
- Stealth missions
- Missions related to the complete sweep of the card
Warframe has a large number of exoskeletons available for the game. At the moment, there are 41 exoskeletons, characterized by unique weapons, appearance, and characteristics. The developers have made the possibility of improving some existing exoskeletons. When rising, they proceed to the "prime" status.
- Running speed
- Energy Efficiency
Warframe has a crafting system. When completing missions, players will find specific resources necessary to create weapons, new warframes, and improve existing ones. The game has its store, where purchases are made for real money, but donate in the game is unobtrusive. You can also earn in-game currency for selling individual items.
Warframe is a trendy multiplayer project with a huge gaming community. It is recommended for all fans of cooperative passing and dynamic gameplay.
- Atlas - is an exoskeleton acting as a tank and concentrating on itself all the firepower of the enemy.
- Banshee - lightly armored exoskeleton, working as a support unit.
- Valkyrie - exoskeleton-berserker. Primary Attack Unit.
- Barruk - fast exoskeleton recommended for stealth missions.
- Visp - an exoskeleton of support that puts positive effects on allies.
- Vauban - an exoskeleton, the main power of which is tactics and contactless destruction of opponents.
- Volt - a universal exoskeleton using AOE abilities and buffing allies.
And many others...
Warframe System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: DirectX 10+ capable Graphics Card
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+
- File Size: 30 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (32-bit not supported)