You are here
Non Pay to Win MMORPG
More about Non Pay to Win MMORPG
“Time is money,” and the meaning of this saying describes the MMORPG genre as well as possible. And every year the life of players is only getting better because there are projects in which microtransactions will not impose, there is no incredible imbalance due to the preponderance of wallets, and the content itself will be much more excellent. All that users have is limited by is their time and the effectiveness of its navigation. Opens several ways of pumping the character: either this is the path of trial and error, somewhat slow, but efficient, or the path of following the guides and instructions for the fastest possible exploration of the game world. It is impossible to evaluate any of them; everyone chooses according to his liking.
Despite the non pay to win system, most products tend to have a monthly subscription, sometimes with some exceptions. For the most part, this is a favorable decision, because it eliminates the abundance of people with bots and scripts, and also motivates developers to expand in-game content and work beneficially with the audience. If the project is entirely free, then there is more likely to be a premium store with a variety of cosmetics, which also contributes to the replenishment of the budget of the studio-creator.
It is impossible to say precisely which of the games more closely matches the genre of non-pay-to-win MMORPG. Each of them is unique in its way and has corresponding details according to which they characterized. The largest and most popular MMORPG in the history of the game industry World of Warcraft goes to meet its multimillion fan base. Especially for players who are unable to once again part with their blood. Speaking of exceptions, not so long ago in World of Warcraft, it became possible to purchase for-game tokens that prolong subscriptions for in-game currency. This decision has a beneficial effect on the domestic economy, increasing the motivation of players for a longer pastime and the outflow of resources from particularly wealthy gamers. In the latest additions, many local tasks introduced, for every taste and color, be it mini-games or classic boss battles so that everyone can stock up on the necessary resources or equipment.
Also, the experience of players shows that Final Fantasy XIV can attribute to a non pay to win MMORPG. All the best equipment in the game can not be obtained by investing money, PvP built in such a way that equalizes the capabilities of low-level characters and conquerors of the endgame content. In addition to this, there is a driving story, protection from dishonest players, current updates for servers around the world, and many exciting mechanics.
Best Non Pay to Win MMORPG From 2015
The best Non Pay to Win MMORPG from 2015 are immersive video games of all genres, which primarily feature freedom of character development and interaction with the environment. Most of them have free-to-play realization model with cash shops that offer only decorative features.
- Trove is a voxel sandbox action MMORPG elements. It has vast randomly-generated worlds, extraordinary opportunities for creativity and dozens of sandbox mechanics like terraforming. In this game, you can create unique playable characters, cooperate with friends, and build amazing structures together with other players.
- MapleStory 2 is a 3D voxel MMORPG with the vast, vivid world, the deep system of character development, immersive gameplay and well-balanced combat system. It features almost the same locations as the previous game, but with improved visuals and mechanics.
- Skyforge is an action MMORPG with a dynamic combat system and unique setting of techno-fantasy. It also has advanced mechanics of player interaction, guild, and other social features.
Best Non Pay to Win MMORPG From 2016
The main feature of all Non Pay to Win MMORPG from 2016 are unique concepts and storylines that attract players with their exclusive features. The indie MMORPGs usually have an opportunity to obtain special resource packs to support developers. They often contain unique visual improvements such as skins, mounts, and pets; it’s in demand because it allows them to show off their items to other players.
- Gloria Victis is a hardcore medieval MMORPG with sandbox elements, which features a vast open world, unique realistic environment system, and advanced crafting. It has a cash shop which features only visual improvements and decorations.
- Riders of Icarus is an MMORPG which is based on taming and cooperation with pets. It has almost no PvP content, and it’s not pay-to-win.
- Dual Universe is an indie sandbox MMORPG featuring space exploration, advanced mechanics of building, and hardcore immersive gameplay.
Best Non Pay to Win MMORPG From 2017
On coincidence, the best Non Pay to Win MMORPG from 2017 is sandbox MMOs with sophisticated mechanics of interaction with substantial open worlds. As well as other non-pay-to-win games, these projects thrive through the support of loyal fans and players who like to obtain unique decorative features.
- Albion Online is a hardcore sandbox MMORPG in a medieval setting. This game features the open world, the questless and classless system of character development, and dozens of social-based activities.
- Tree of Life is an indie sandbox MMORPG with survival elements. It has immersive gameplay based on social-driven activities.
- Wild Terra is an old-school sandbox MMORPG in a medieval setting featuring enormous open worlds, survival elements, and a sophisticated system of character development.
Best Non Pay to Win MMORPG From 2018
The best Non Pay to Win MMORPG from 2018 are quite a hardcore sandbox video games that were created as an experiment of indie creators. These projects have solid survival elements, attractive graphics, and hundreds of activities that immerse players for weeks.
- Life is Feudal: MMO is an open-world survival MMORPG with the full freedom of action, a vast open world and a crazy level of hardcore.
- Conan Exiles is a multiplayer open-world survival action MMORPG set in the universe of Conan Barbarian. It has numerous amount of quests and side-activities as well as the immersive story.
- Project Gorgon is an indie sandbox MMO featuring many experimental features. This game is developed by a small team of former developers of the Asheron’s Call and EverQuest 2.
Best Non Pay to Win MMORPG From 2019
The best Non Pay to Win MMORPG from 2019 diverse in setting and genre: there are survival simulators, old-school RPGs and MMOFPS with RPG elements. All of these projects have exciting storylines, deep character development mechanics, and excellent interaction with the environment.
- Legends of Aria is a sandbox MMORPG project inspired by old-school video games. It features a vast, vivid world and limitless character development opportunities.
- CryoFall is a sci-fi survival open-world game featuring sophisticated crafting and farming systems, unique visual style and extensive character customization options.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is an MMOFPS with RPG elements, which has a vast open world filled with quests, various weapons, and engaging storyline. The plot of this game continues the events of the previous part and describes the future of humanity in the post-apocalyptic world.
Best Non Pay to Win MMORPG From 2020
The best Non Pay to Win MMORPG from 2020 are mostly projects that are still under development, but all of them are already noteworthy. Just as in previous years, the prevailing kind of video games have sandbox and survival mechanics; there are also different unique settings, plots and gameplay styles.
- Torchlight 3 is a hack-and-slash action MMORPG in a fantasy setting. This continuation of famous Diablo-like game series features new playable classes, detailed character customization, and dynamic battles.
- New World is an experimental MMORPG developed by Amazon. It has an unusual setting of colonized America of the 17th century, where players have to survive and adapt to harsh environmental conditions.
- Last Oasis is an open-world MMORPG in a post-apocalyptic setting with the player-driven economy and innovative system of vehicles.