You are here
Pirate RPG Games for PC
More about Pirate RPG Games
Pirate RPG Games focus on naval combat mechanics and on the customization systems that affect that in numerous ways. You may replace your ship with a better one, participate in combat against others using cannons and other weapons on the boat, or you can go closer to the enemy to board their ship and take it away from them. Various quests allow you to experience more difficulties of those times and discover mythical artefacts that change the gameplay drastically.
Pirate RPG Games focus on melee combat where the players use swords, axes and knives. Sometimes you may even use a revolver; however, the technologies of those times require precise aim skills, and specific situations would not allow the players to do so. You may acquire better weapons, experience points, and particular perks to increase the efficiency of different weapons. Players also allowed to customize their ships, which have base attributes, and various upgrades may boost their speed, health and firing power.
Pirate RPG Games bring setting-specific activities and quest lines, and some of them may even have multiple endings. The setting allows the players to explore the seas and encounter various challenges freely. The customization systems offer different development paths, which always lead to more challenging battles and events.
Best Pirate RPG Games
- Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships is an action RPG which features the whole archipelago in the Caribbean Sea in the age of piracy. In this Pirate RPG, you may freely explore the world, discover interactive quest lines and conquer most of the virtual world.
- Sea of Thieves is an MMORPG based on Pirate setting that features various game modes and in-depth customization system. The players may explore the seas using different ships and engage in real-time combat with other players.
- Tempest: Pirate Action RPG offers the players a massive world with different islands, a wide variety of available ships and in-depth progress system. You may freely explore the world and obtain better equipment for both the character and the crew.
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is a multiplatform computer game in the action-adventure genre. The game places great emphasis on naval battles and immersion in the story of pirates. Assassin's Creed IV is not a pure Pirate RPG in terms of genre, but it features plenty of RPG elements.
- ATLAS is a massively multiplayer survival pirate RPG available in early access. This project is set in a unique pirate world where players must fight enemies, hunt for treasure and explore the world by engaging in epic naval battles.