You are here
Raiding MMO Games
More about Raiding MMO Games
In Raiding MMO Games players form a massive group with a leader to coordinate their actions. Usually, they're united by the same objective such as completion of the raid or the dungeon. Various games offer different classes and roles, and raid challenges are unique and require well-thought strategies where every player does everything right on the course of the fight.
Character development plays a significant role in raiding for every player because each improvement makes the whole group more durable, and this is the primary purpose of each raid. Every encounter rewards the players with new gear, and characters become more powerful. They have to repeat it multiple times until the guild is ready to take on a harder dungeon. That is why solo content is as vital as the group fights. Players do various activities to improve their characters' attributes and obtain new abilities they can utilize to create new possible strategies for the raid group. And smaller parties depend on each player even more than bigger ones.
Preparation is what differentiates good players and bad players because every raid group requires specific materials and consumables to use during the fights, and sometimes it can be impossible to progress without a large stock of potions. Different raid groups can compete against each other in both PvE and PvP environments. PvP has a simple concept: two parties fight against each other in team elimination mode. PvE competition represents a race where both sides try to finish the challenge quicker than others. When the new content is released, the event can go on for weeks until the winner is set.
Best Raiding MMO Games of all time
- World of Warcraft is an MMORPG in a fantasy setting where players can gather up to forty people to participate in various PvE or PvE encounters. The game also features different raid formats to meet the needs of most gamers.
- Path of Exile is a multiplayer role-playing action game in a dark fantasy setting. Players can group up to fight against stacks of creatures and bosses to obtain the best in-game equipment.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online is a fantasy game in the D&D setting. Players can gather a raid group with different classes and roles, develop specific strategies against various end-game bosses and progress through raids on different difficulties.
Best Raiding MMO from 2015
Raiding system is one of the most immersive aspects of the multiplayer games. Raids allow players to cooperate and use their unique skills in combat, which bring people together and develop cooperation skills. The best raiding MMO from 2015 enables you to challenge your friends and other gamers to involve in battle with epic bosses, explore the dungeons and find out the most valuable treasures of video games.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is an open-world survival multiplayer game with dinosaurs.
- Kritika Online is a fantasy action MMORPG in anime style.
- Black Desert Online is a combat-oriented MMORPG with many diverse playable classes.
Best Raiding MMO from 2016
Raiding MMO from 2016 feature the best raiding mechanics and various challenges for different kinds of players. There are dozens of different games with completely diverse mechanics of battles with bosses; the main enemies can have unique combat strategies, skills and abilities that require players to train before the fight.
- SoulWorker is a free-to-play anime MMORPG with action combat based on skill combinations.
- Burning SoulWorker is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG in anime style.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division is a multiplayer third-person shooter in a post-apocalyptic setting.
Best Raiding MMO from 2017
Even though many players consider that modern games are much more casual than old-school ones, Raiding MMO from 2017 has extreme challenges for experienced players as well as immersive competitions for newbies. All bosses and enemies in these games have unique strategies of behaviour, skills and abilities, which allows making the gameplay more diverse.
- Destiny 2 is a sci-fi MMOFPS with RPG elements and challenging raids.
- Albion Online is an open-world hardcore medieval sandbox MMORPG.
- Bit Heroes is an indie dungeon-crawler MMORPG with pixel graphics.
Best Raiding MMO from 2018
The best raiding MMO from 2018 features the exciting and immersive gameplay, dozens of various raid challenges, unique bosses and competitions for all kinds of players. In these games, you can also compete with other players and show your combat skills in different ladders and leagues.
- Project: Gorgon is an indie sandbox MMORPG in a fantasy setting.
- Conan Exiles is an open-world survival MMO in the setting of Conan the Barbarian.
- Astellia Online is an action MMORPG
Best Raiding MMO from 2019
Best raiding MMO from 2019 are the games with the most unusual and exciting combat challenges off all kinds. You can choose different combat styles and roles, cooperate with other players using varying forms of combat, and participate in various competitions. The developers of these games usually add new bosses and dungeons for every event and update so that you will have fresh content to explore.
- Eternal Magic is a unique social MMORPG in the fantasy setting.
- Lost Ark is an online isometric dungeon crawler MMORPG with in-depth character development.
- CryoFall is a sci-fi multiplayer survival game in the setting of a distant future.
Best Raiding MMO from 2020
Best Raiding MMO from 2020 is the most technologically advanced and diverse projects; these games feature different settings, stories, and dozens of side-activities that complement the main gameplay.
- Path of Exile 2 is a hack-and-slash action MMO in a dark fantasy setting.
- Past Fate is a Viking open-world action-MMORPG in the setting of middle ages.
- Camelot Unchained is an upcoming indie MMORPG with hardcore gameplay.